Got a question about a career with us? Here are some FAQs where you may find the answers.
1. How do I find out more about the positions that are available at PLUS?
We constantly update our career page with the current job openings. Please go the the respective tabs above to see what’s available.
2. I am interested in an internship or Protege programme with PLUS. How do I apply and where can I get more information?
3. Will it be a face-to-face or video interview?
To ensure safety and comfort for our applicants, we currently offer both physical and hybrid interviews. We encourage applicants to let us know what they are comfortable with. However, some interviews will require you to be present physically. But rest assure that all measures will be taken to ensure safety for all.
4. Will you accept a talent who is not in engineering?
We have many roles within PLUS that doesn’t involve engineering or any other technical skills. So long as you show potential and there’s a position where your skills will come in handy, we are excited to meet you and find out how you can contribute to PLUS.
5. How long does the hiring process take?
The average turn-around time is approximately two weeks from the point of interview. This however will vary should there be other unforeseen circumstances e.g. repeat medical check-up required or others. This duration also exclude candidate’s resignation notice period to the current employer.
6. How do I send in my CV?